Be a Supporter!

Main News Favorites Reviews Stats 18 Fans

All 1,200 flash Reviews

Hay Wars Hay Wars

hmmmm

Well if you really wanted to lack orginally you would done the opening in the Star Wars theme with the words going away from you as you read them.
There were some good scenes in this, I like it when you shot yourself in the foot. Plus the weapons esculation, though the run away part needed a rope swing, or some Star Wars more theme to it. The fact you were fighting on each side of a hay bale was mildly amusing.
Is Nick trying to sound like an alien?
It was classic to shoot the camera guy :0
You need to spoof more stuff :)

Fro responds:

Yeah, I was actually thinking about doing the scrolling screen until I figured out that it would be way too unoriginal.

Ha, Nick wasn't really trying to sound like an Alien, but I guess it ended up like that. I do think the best ideas were the hay and the camera guy.

The sequel to this should be up in a couple of days so you should keep watch.

Thanks for the reviews.

Beneath the Sheets Beneath the Sheets

different

Now this really is not my style. I'm sure this in the theme of the cam corder type horror flicks. I'm not a big fan of that style, actually I watched several of them and didn't find any of them scary.
The best part is the trip scene I about fell over laughing. It saved this whole submission for me. REPLAY BONUS!
After it goes back to where it was for me. Nothing to special.
You have almost 2 themes in this the serious theme then the fake ghost and trip theme. If you going to spoof something you really should go all out On the flip side of realism video needed more suspense.

Fro responds:

Ha, so you think it's funny when people injure themselves for your pleasure? Ha, yeah the fall was something that I got an idea from on another video on youtube. It actually did hurt a little bit because I wanted it to look as real as possible so I covered my eyes so I wouldn't know when I was suppose to trip or not.

There was always plans to make to sequels to this, with one being scary and one being all comedy.

Thanks for the review.

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 002 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 002

Oh my

Well that was a very quick evolution, and did I actually see an attempt at animation....I think I better have my eyes checked.
Well I will say this it was different from the first for sure with the evolution.
The flower bub on hitler back is lol.
I have a feeling Venusaur will be coming soom to Hitler quest.
Go pokeball!

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

The evolution was pretty important for this Flash, since otherwise it may have appeared that Hitler caught a wild Ivysaur.

Thanks for the review <3

Slash N' Littlewashu 4 coming soon ;)

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 001 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 001

Pokémon?

Ok ehre I though Hitler had retried from travling around.
Now how did he decided 493?
I mean it is not even a round number like 500.
It would been neet oif the poké ball actually moved, but still can Hitler catch them all?
Better Yet can he kill them all :)

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Hitler is SBC's bitch, he'll do anything that SBC asks of him.

You can blame those crazies that create the Pokémon for him not catching a round number.

I thought about making the Pokéball move, but I decided that this should stick to the still frame concept of the original series.

Hitler can catch them all by using his very special technique which tricks the wild Pokémon that he is one of them.

Hitler would never hurt a Pokémon, let alone kill one. He just doesn't have it in him.

Thanks for the review <3

'Tell ramagi what you think of his review!'

His? Oh my.

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D SE5 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D SE5

Talk about flash back

Well I had almost forgot about these......NOT!
Ah that intro, the 80 some odd flash it brings back.
I would give you a 5 but after it's passed judgement :)
I'm evil what can I say.
This was perfect for clock day.
It makes me lol at the thought of someone pming you every day, actually that give me a better evil idea.
I love strawberry hitler, that made me lol.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

The intro had to be changed a little in this one since I lost all my ATWI80D .flas. Fortunately I still had the intro for Roffie & Afro, so all that was different was the text and the size/location of the pictures.

You should start B/Ping again and stop on 150000, 200000 or 250000 ;)

It wasn't me that was getting the PMs, it was SBC. Although when ATWI80D finished I did quite a few asking for a new series. I haven't had any PMs about it for a while, although I was still getting IMs on occasions.

Thanks for the review, may you reach 1337 again <3

Certified Certified

certified

Well I must say it is obvious you put a lot of effort into this, shame not many people reconized that while voting. The video very good for what it is supposed to be. The characters and cars are well drawn. The only thing I wished is that, if it look a bit better in the area of some the backgrounds and the gun. Also the gun should have shot one of those cocks, or should been tucked in the front of characters pants with the handle showing.
I like the extra menu so you can read the lyrics. I do like scene select as well. Everything works right along with the lyrics which makes it even better. Even good humor.

YoinK responds:

Thanks ramagi. Yea my backgrounds should have been better I guess. Glad you liked the extra and scene select options.

Slash Returns: ramagi Slash Returns: ramagi

rah-mah-ghee

Well you know with the recent slash classics, which of course been for humor, at first wasn't sure, then I looked at the title and it told me everything I needed to know and what to expect.
I must say the level of effort is very good for you, I know you spent some time on this. I thought you would use some picture of ranma off the web or like that for this flash. You actually took time to drew out a character, believe it or not, I'm in a few other flashs.
Yet that you took the time to dar is impressive.
Well too bad the stickfigure is not an accurate reputation of physical attributes, from what I have heard. :0 Yet with out it, the flash would just not be right.
On a side note this makes me want to see that never made slash littlewashu 4 esp.
I was trying to think of what else you could included in this, but with your OCD, that might been a bit too much and it would have never gotten done which would have been a shame. This did give me a small idea for a follow up to this for maybe with a ramagi classic, but may never happen. I'm happy that I have influenced.

ramagi

SlashFirestorm responds:

I could have just made this another secret episode, had it completed with half an hour, but yeah, I want to put in some work for you, hehe. :-P

I thought about using a Ranma pic (since, sadly, I have not gotten the chance to see your real-life gorgeousness), but then I wouldn't be able to get it in some of the positions I'd need. So I just sorta took female-Ranma and slashitized it into a sexy Supreme Commander, heh.

Now that you say it's not accurate, I reeeeally wish I could see your almighty beauty, heh. Even if my drawing was an accurate representation, it would still never do you justice with my horrible drawing skills, lol.

(gonna have to try to find one of flashes with you in it...heh)

As for Slash n' Washu 4, who knows. The Slash Classics team are pretty much done, at least for now, so if Afro and me get bored...heh, possibly.

You might be in more flashes of mine, now that I've given you a character model...I've already begun pre-planning my Clock Day 2007 flash, and I have a feeling you'll be in it. ^_^

You have indeed influenced me, ramagi. When I first came onto Newgrounds, I was just content to look at the stuff on the front page and occasionally lurk in the BBS. Then I saw you and your sexy stats (back then you had the pimp-cane/sex toy of level 23, heh), and thought to myself 'damn, look at that. I'm nothing compared to her. I need to get off my ass and start working...'

Couple years later, I've managed to accomplish a good amount...EGSC, Deity Whistle (although I had hoped to earn it back with the old whistle system, where it'd have been a hell of a challenge)...my goal has always been to someday become as respected of a member of the site as you. So indeed, you've definitely influenced my life...er, e-life...greatly. :-P

Keep up the ass-kicking good work that you do...someday, hopefully, I can reach the same high standards you've set.

With much <3, Slash. ^_^

SlashClassic4: Monsters! SlashClassic4: Monsters!

I hate to say this

I have actually watched this show...It was a very sad day, that we will weep for many moons. I must say you sure love really test the limits of speakonia and how much text it can handle.
This is worth a good chcuckle esp since I saw the show once.

SlashFirestorm responds:

This show was one of the greatest Nick ever had. What possessed them to cast this cartoon aside, as well as awesome shows like Rocko and Ren & Stimpy, I have no clue.

Your review makes me want to make sweet, sweet love to you in a giant vat of jello. O_O

...am I going to be banned for that? :-(

SlashClassicSE: FSM SlashClassicSE: FSM

FSM

Well I must say it would been a bit more interesting had the FSM been doing what he was talking about, but that would have require work lol. I must say you sure were not kidding about the amount of words used in this flash. The FSM goes on and on and on, you get the idea.

SlashFirestorm responds:

Do you honestly expect true animation from me, let alone the kind of work needed to portray the erotic noodle-sex/rape/snuff in this tale? Heh, you know me better than that. :-D

This flash is indeed the longest I've ever made...even longer than Slash's Clock Day, which clocked in (LOLGETIT) at around nine minutes!

I make flash like I make love...hard, long...repetitive tweening motion for a few hundred frames...

Asteroids Tutorial Asteroids Tutorial

wow

I feel like I went through a time warp on this one. Yea for anytone you actually looks at reviews before watching, this is a nice tut, but unfortunatly does not work for newer versions of flash.
Plus most people would not go through the trouble of this, they go to the several sites that have the fla for this game and just use that as the basis of the flash. I seen that few too many times. I give you credit for being orginal though.

64 responds:

Haha, well thanks for that. :)